Choose language / Válassz nyelvet

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Guitar project

As some of you might have seen it already on Facebook, I was working on some new projects in the past few days. I fell in love with miniature guitars, so I decided to make some for fun!

I have a few more styles in mind, but no time to work them out. I have serious problems with scheduling now, since school is starting this week, and I'm just long behind my TO-DO list. Hopefully this will change soon!
I have one of each guitar, though I plan to reproduce them soon.


I have made some good 1:18 templates, which help a lot. The pattern can be easily transfered to the clay if needed, which speeds up the project pretty much. Also, it forces me to work more precisely, since I have to cover all laser-printed marks on the clay to make it pretty :)



I have also made a new needle tool for myself from some neon scrap :)






No comments:

Post a Comment