Choose language / Válassz nyelvet

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Under pressure

I’m in a forced walk nowdays.  Somehow I took the challenge to finish almost a month’s work in a week, so I have no time for…nothing.  I’m wishing for a good rest now, buti t will have to wait a few more days.

We have a few huge projects with the Factory now. I don’t really know if I can publish it, so I’ll leave it for now, but trust me, if it every gets to it’s final state… well, that will be awesome!

Where are my own projects? After getting a huge supply of materials, ran out of black clay for a while now though, I don’t have a spare minute for them! I managed to set up a new wall storage few days ago, out of an old and used bead-weaving frame – poor people are the most creative I guess!

Then what was I making in the past days? I found a few new materials. One of them is cardstock, which I found as an idea at http://1inchminisbykris.blogspot.hu/, the other is beercan. I used cardstock for an antique fireplace, which I had a tutorial from (here), beercan became some garden tools – pretty primitive, fast to make and more important- cheap! They ask around 2-3$ for 6 pack of these, but I managed to finish around 30 of 1$ including beer! :D It counts a lot, when I need a big amount!

I made a shopping on ebay, as usual every month… well, not just for myself. I have found some AWESOME materials and tools lately, which I will show you as soon as they arrive. They take about a month, so hard to wait that long!

I’d better return to my projects- I’m working on some baguette and bread- lots of them.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment