Choose language / Válassz nyelvet

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Boredom roses

I have some usual busy days around- school is starting very soon, and to be honest, I didn't really feel like creating anything, except a solved Rubik's cube. I knew I can do it, this is one of the most inspiring successes of my life! :D
While taking a break, I made a rose, just from some scrap clay. I'm working on another project, which I will reveal soon. While I had a visitor around, playing with it resulted in a rose. Nevr felt like making any, but OK, if it was half ready, let's just finish it! Another piece for my magnet collection, since I have no idea, what to do with it!

2 comments:

  1. Szuper! Hajcsatra, hajráfra, kitűzőnek, nyakszalagra (fekete bársony)? hirtelen ennyi jutott az eszembe :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jó ötlet mind, de annyira nem illik hozzám, hogy az hihetetlen! :D

      Delete